Rapport & Control
It is a fact that people are most comfortable with those who are most like themselves. Rapport is primarily obtained by creatively establishing common ground or points of commonality with another individual. The best control you can have over another person is a strong rapport. It is a rule, not an exception that people like to maintain rapport and if the rapport is strong they will usually compromise their position to do so.
This course will teach you the subtle yet powerful methods of establishing rapport, eliciting information and the art of getting what you want through key concepts such as how to establish a baseline, the art of mirroring and anchoring, measuring success through leading and control and detecting deception.
- Become skilled at the subtle techniques of mirroring and anchoring
- Learn to read the body language cues signaling interest or indifference
- Learn to decipher deceitful messages through multiple body language channel scanning
- Build stronger relationships more quickly and learn to relate more effectively to others
- Discover how to test your level of rapport and know when you are in control!