Hosting a Seminar
Are you interested in having an in-house training session that is tailored to your agency’s own members?
Avoid the added expenses of travel, lodging, and time with on-site seminars built to suite your agencies requirements. IAI expert instructors facilitate the program choosing from a base of a variety of topics including the effective Interview and Interrogation Techniques, Middle East cultural training, forensic questioning, and more.
Any of IAI’s seminars can be conducted on a contract basis, offering the agency a fixed rate based on number of seats from your specific agency. This allows a specific agency to estimate its costs accurately and to train more investigators at a reduced cost. Investigators from other agencies may be invited at the discretion of the contracting organization.
Benefits of a Contract Class:
- Schedule courses bases on your calendar needs.
- Customized courses tailored to your needs.
- Complete control of who attends the seminar.
- Hosting Agencies overall cost reduced with no travel, lodging or extra per diem expenses.
The host agency will partner with IAI to deliver a co-sponsored program. The host agency will need to provide a training location and some marketing support.
IAI will be responsible to promote the event to area law enforcement agencies and be responsible for the production of marketing flyers, seminar materials, speaker expenses, registration and invoicing. The host agency will be compensated for the training location and marketing support with free training slots in the seminar.
Benefits of a Co-Sponsored Seminar:
- IAI is responsible for all promotional materials, speaker expenses, registrations and invoicing.
- The host agency receives free seats in the seminar and only has to pay to register additional attendees beyond the complimentary registrations.
- IAI provides a national coordinator to market the program and support the seminar.
For additional information or questions, please contact us using this online form: